February 15, 2008
This Policy applies to the services and websites offered by Atomic Intelligence, LLC (collectively, Atomic Intelligence's "services"). If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact Atomic Intelligence through our website or your account representative.
In order to provide our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal and company information you provide - This may include your name, email address, company name, and the email addresses of others.
- Customization information and data you submit - This includes search queries, stock symbols, security identifiers, portfolios, saved content, tags and annotations, and other information and data you submit when using the services.
- Log information - Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit an Atomic Intelligence website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Our servers may also record some of your actions within the services, such as your user identification along with which links and buttons are clicked.
Atomic Intelligence processes, stores and accesses your information and data, as described above, for the following purposes:
- User identification and authentication;
- Providing technical support to users;
- Customer contact;
- Provision of services, improvement of services, research and analysis;
- In response to a customer's request to access their own data.
Atomic Intelligence uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.